Saturday, January 25, 2014

I wish...!

I can remember when I was younger "wishing" for time to move faster.  "I wish it were Friday and it was time to play basketball!"  My mom, usually would respond with: "don't wish your life away."  That was the point!  I wanted time to move beyond where I was because where I was, wasn't where I wanted to be!  Now, I find myself wondering: "how in the world did I get here?" 

We are already almost one month through 2014.  With the way the weather has been lately, I have found myself saying: "I wish it were May!"  But do I really want to skip 4 months of life?  No.  I want to capture each day and fully live in the moment.  So, I guess I'll put my boots back on, zip up my coat, and trudge back outside reminding myself that there will be a day not too far off in the future where we'll be talking about the "heat."  Until then, don't miss out on what today may bring!

Shalom,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment