Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy Holidays in March

March Madness has begun and I'm in a time zone that is upside down when the dance has started.  That could be classified as torture according to International Law.  I have a suggested legislation the House and Senate should take up.  Since not much seems to be happening in D.C., I think they need to declare the first weekend of March Madness (Thursday through Sunday) as a National Holiday!  In South Australia there are 10 full and 2 partial days that are public holiday's.  In America we have 7.  This would bring the total to 11.  Anyone out there with me on this...write your legislator today!  

Beyond that, have you filled out your brackets?  This has become a family tradition for us.  Now, instead of doing a paper bracket we're filling them out on-line.  This should be interesting this year since Ruthann has discovered what the numbers beside the teams mean!  I guess my "expertise" in bracketology may take a hit this year.

Happy Madness,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment