Monday, October 22, 2012

Don't Know Much!

-->
“Don't know much about history
Don't know much biology
Don't know much about a science book
Don't know much about the French I took
But I do know that I love you
And I know that if you love me too
What a wonderful world this would be”

Sam Cooke hit the nail on the head when he penned the words to the song: “Don’t Know Much About History.”  In thinking about what I could blog about this week, one thing burst upon my mind as I thought: Ruthann and Natalie, your family!  Too many times I have taken for granted their love, kindness, and grace for me.  Sometimes I’m part IDIOT.  No one knows that better than my family but, they still claim me!  I am a blessed man.  
I Don’t Know Much…but what I do know…
I am truly blessed beyond my wildest dreams to have a wife and daughter whom I love and they love me…what a wonderful world this IS!     

Be Blessed,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment